handheld scanners rise above conventional imagers to deliver unprecedented scanning performance on 1D and 2D barcodes, innovative productivity enhancing tools and unrivalled manageability to keep your checkout lines moving and your cashiers free to deliver a more personal checkout experience.
Handheld General Purpose Barcode Reader represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon™ I GD4400 imager blends advanced 2D reading with motion sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding performance. The Gryphon I GD4400 imager features Datalogic’sMotionix™ motion-sensing technology, which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode.
- RS232/USB/keyboard wedge/wand emulation multi-interface
- Wide VGA image sensor
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Highly visible 4-dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- 195 g